The Combi Pro rug is our most popular product to begin building your Activo-Med therapy system. The rug is lightweight, robust and cool with an integrated neck rug to ensure Pulsed Electromagnetic Field (PEMF) and massage therapies are delivered head-to-tail. The Combi Pro rug comes with 18 pre-set programs, including warmup and recovery – plus you can set your own to tailor them to each horse.
Activo-Med Combi Pro rugs can be used to improve suppleness, muscle tone and overall condition. Different programs can be used to suit different horse’s needs, such as energising programs for lazier horses and relaxation programs for hot horses. The rug is beneficial for horses in rehabilitation or preparation for work, rehabilitation and recovery after injury or illness, and to improve overall condition.
The Combi Pro rugs are used by many top riders, including Carl Hester, Charlotte Dujardin and William Fox Pitt.
Purchasing an Activo-Med Combi Pro rug also gives you access to our Animal Therapeutics’ Performance Hotline, where you can receive ongoing support, programming and adjustments. Contact our Performance Hotline for any questions you have at any time.
How it helps
- Improves suppleness
- Increases muscle tone
- Good for overall condition including for box rested horses
- Boost energy in lazier horses
- Relax hot horses
- Beneficial to warm up routine
- Deal with any minor issues in recovery so they don’t become major issues
The Activo-Med Combi Pro II Rug can assist in treating the following:
- Cold backed
- Tying up
- Muscle tears
- Sacroiliac Issues
- Metabolic Disorders
- Ligament injuries
- Tendon injuries
- Tight muscles
- Mesh panels for breathability
- 5 fully adjustable straps to ensure snug fit
- Fits most sized horses from pony to draft (different sizes available)
- 19 strategically placed PEMF spools and 14 massage panels from poll to tail including shoulder and stifle, ensuring even therapy distribution
- Combi control box will run all other Activo-Med therapy tools, such as leg wraps, hoof boots and light clusters
- Comes with 18 pre-set programs and sequences
- Custom programs and sequences can be designed and stored specifically for your horse
- Machine washable – electronic components are easily removable for easy cleaning
- Access to Animal Therapeutics’ Performance Hotline with ongoing support, program set up and any questions
How it works
The PEMF elements use a range of selected therapeutic frequencies to help promote cell efficiency and recovery. Massage panels support blood flow to the heard in conformity to the blood circulation and lymphatic system.
Riders are using Activo-Med systems to support both performance and rehabilitation, assisting the treatment of issues such as colic, ulcers, muscle tears, arthritis, sacroiliac issues, laminitis, metabolic disorders, splints and fractures, and ligament and tendon injuries.
The control box can simultaneously run the Combi Pro rug and all other Activo-Med therapy tools, such as leg wraps, through a splitter cable. All peripheral Activo-Med therapy tools can run off the same control box, making it economical to start your complete equine therapy system today.
The Activo-Med Combi Pro II Rug comes with 2 years warranty and complimentary free shipping.
See how to use the Activo-Med Combi Pro rug by visiting our YouTube channel.
There are many options, so if you are considering adding Activo-Med to your stable, please contact us to discuss your horse’s needs so we can ensure you get the best results.
Therapy system packages are designed to suit your needs and can range from AU$4,000 to AU$25,000 depending on your requirements. Let us know a bit about your horses, goals and what issues you’re dealing with and we’ll help build a therapy system package to suit your needs.
†NZ Prices excluding GST